Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news

Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news
A World of Root Beer Resources

In Association with Amazon.com

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Root Beer World: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Frostop Root Beer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kink
Root Beer Freak
Root Beer Freak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Frostop Root Beer Reply with quote

I found some Frostop Root Beer at a small party store in Walled Lake Mi. I am sure it had lost carbonation because of the 1 litre plastic bottle, it still had great flavor. I am a small retailer of retro and gourmet sodas and any root beers I can find. I am in northern IN and am looking for a place I can get Frostop around here or southern MI. or western OH. They also use glass bottles and thats what I want. Thanks in advance for any help.

Kink

Jon
Root Beer Brand Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Frostop Root Beer Reply with quote

I would suggest you go to www.frostop.com and email them to either find out where the closest store is or if you can buy from them directly.

kink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Frostop Root Beer Reply with quote

Thanks Jon, I tried that and they put me in touch with a distributor in Detroit, MI who was not very helpful. A smaller distributor closer to the Indiana line would be better. I have found the smaller distributors to be alot easier to deal with, and willing to help a small retailer like me.

Thanks Kink

kink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Frostop Root Beer Reply with quote

I will be in Jackson Michigan on July 23 and need to find Frostop root beer in that area. Thanks for any help.

Kink

scuba
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get Frostop in several places in the southwest Michigan area around Grand Rapids.

kink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Frostop Root Beer Reply with quote

Can you tell me if any body carries it in glass bottles or is it all in plastic?Also do you know who the closet distributor to Indiana would be for Frostop? I have e-mailed their website and they keep referring me to the bottler or distributor in Detroit MI. The people in Detroit are not much help at all. I want to carry it in my retro soda line at my retail store.

Thanks for any help
Kink

Don_of_the_Dead
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Frostop Root Beer Reply with quote

Here in MN a few stores carry it, last night I ran across it and grabbed a couple of bottles (88 cents for 1 liter isn't a bad price) also got their Creme Brulee Cream Soda which is just as good. I am drinking it as we speak.

kink

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Frostop Root Beer Reply with quote

Hey Don, Was that Frostop in plastic or glass? If you see it in glass could you let me know?

Thanks Kink

Don_of_the_Dead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Frostop Root Beer Reply with quote

kink wrote:
Hey Don, Was that Frostop in plastic or glass? If you see it in glass could you let me know?

Thanks Kink

Every time I buy it, its been in plastic bottles.

Snoman
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Frostop Root Beer Reply with quote

Anybody know where we can get Frostop in suburban Detroit? Utica area?

kink

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Frostop Root Beer Reply with quote

Here is the distributor for Frostop in Detriot.
Intrastate Distributors
20021 Exeter
Detriot MI 48203
(313) 892 3000

Hope that helps Kink

FrostopTim
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Frostop Root Beer Reply with quote

My name is Tim Olson and I am the Regional Sales Manager for Frostop Root Beer for the states of Ohio and Michigan. We are working hard to expand our distribution network and getting into new areas as quick as we can. If anyone has any questions, concerns, and/or issues about Frostop Root Beer please feel free to contact me through our website at www.frostop.com, please indicate that you saw my message on rootbeerworld.com. It would be my pleasure to assist anyone who is looking for our fine product.

Thank you,

Timothy M. Olson
Regional Sales Manager
Frostop Root Beer
760 Harmon Ave.
Columbus, OH 43223
614-221-3606

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Root Beer World Forum Index -> Brands All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: