Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news

Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news
A World of Root Beer Resources

In Association with Amazon.com

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Root Beer World: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Henry Weinhard's

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don_of_the_Dead
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Henry Weinhard's Reply with quote

If I were on death row, my last meal would be 4 loaded chili dogs and a 6 pack of this heaven in a bottle.

We have trouble finding it here in MN and when we do its about $6 for a 6 pack. But well worth it.

If they don't serve it in heaven, I'm not going.

RootBeerLover15
Root Beer Follower
Root Beer Follower

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Henry Weinhard's Reply with quote

Hey Don of the Dead the best place you can get henry weinhard is at Surdyks, MGM liquor in Plymouth, Rainbow Foods, and at Byerlys

<P></P>Sam Gottschalk

kink
Root Beer Freak
Root Beer Freak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Henry Weinhard's Reply with quote

Hey Don or RBL15, Can either of you or anyone one here give me a honest opinion of 1919 root beer on tap? I just have to find this stuff and try it but who knows when that will be.

Thanks Kink

RootBeerLover15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Henry Weinhard's Reply with quote

He kink i will tell you where to find it and and how good it is. I f you ever visit the twin cities you must go to one of the greatest pizza places in the the cities the name is Broadway Pizza the one in Minneapolis and this is one of the few places in the cities u can get it on tap. And the review for it is extremely creamy and rich a very bold flavor with lots taste. My brother had it at his grad party and i had for 3 straight days when i got up in the morning and it was still good. I recomend this root beer considerably and i wish good luck to yoy on finding it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Root Beer World Forum Index -> Brands All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: