Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news

Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news
A World of Root Beer Resources

In Association with Amazon.com

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Root Beer World: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RootJack Introduction
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreeCajunLove
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: RootJack Introduction Reply with quote

So I signed up for an account just to say that I hope you get some online distribution soon. I'd love to try this, but I live in Georgia...

I also wanted to send a pack to www.Giantbomb.com (large video game website that likes to try out new energy drinks).

-JAY

RootJack
Root Beer Fantasizer
Root Beer Fantasizer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: RootJack Introduction Reply with quote

To be honest, I have never heard of GiantBomb before. I see that they might do food and drink reviews, but their review section doesn't seem to have a sub-section for those categories. I don't know how folks would find the review again there after it left the front page... BUT if you want to send it to them, I won't stop you. Cool

We are just finishing the details for online sales. The online retail company wanted a taste test first and their response was "...(expletive deleted) this grog is fine." So once we get the shipping stuff worked out, we should be good to go for Georgia and places beyond!

arcticpenguin
Root Beer Freak
Root Beer Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

plus an amount of caffeine

Count me out. Thanks for the warning.

RootJack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcticpenguin wrote:
Quote:

plus an amount of caffeine

Count me out. Thanks for the warning.

RootJack obviously isn't for every one. It is important to note that even though RootJack contains caffeine it is far less than what you find in a normal cup of coffee (by about 30%). So if your just afraid of the caffeine, but you drink coffee, you should be good.

Plus RootJack is 100% preservative free! So if you don't like sodium in your drinks, RootJack doesn't have any. Just good Root Beer/Orange/Vanilla flavor, caffeine and a full daily dose of Vitamin C. That means antioxidants!

RootJack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: RootJack Introduction Reply with quote

Take note ye sea dogs, RootJack will be premiering at Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! this year (Aug.13-16). This be the grandest of all gaming conventions, and we will setup port at Booth 2209. Not only will ye get to meet the handsome crew from VooDoo Elixirs, but ye can get a sample of RootJack then head cross the street to the RAM Brewery fer a full chest of RootJack for a long night of pillagin' and gamin'.

RootJack

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: RootJack Introduction Reply with quote

Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!
Ahoy! RootJack now be available in 4 packs at Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!!!!

Soda-MN-Good
Root Beer Freak
Root Beer Freak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$4.20 per bottle delivered? Ouch
$3.08 if you buy a whole case, still painful.

RootJack

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: RootJack Introduction Reply with quote

They, of course, set their own price. I didn't see any discount for buying multiple 4 packs or evenhow to buy a case, so I'm not sure how you got that discount. It's cool if it can be had though. More reason to buy more than 1.

Obviously buying from ThinkGeek.com is a way for folks to get RootJack that can't otherwise, and that includes those in other countries. Strangely we have a decent following in Germany, Australia, Sweden and others. I can attribute this to our relationship to the video game Pirates, Vikings & Knights II. We have a co-op marketing agreement with them. Their logo appears on our bottle, and our logos appear in the pirate sections of their game in the next release.

What is really weird is the number of folks from Israel who have been checking out the RootJack website. Somebody mentioned RootJack on a hardware review forum in Israel, and people have been checking us out every since. I just wish I could read Hebrew so I could find out what they are saying. Laughing

If it helps justify a purchase on ThinkGeek I can tell you that each 4 pack is hand packed with piratey love, hand stamped with the RootJack logo and stamps for 4 piratey ports of call, and a pirate fortune was slipped into each box (unless I missed one or it fell out).

Soda-MN-Good

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The discount is in the shipping, change the quantity to 6 (24 bottles) and shipping per bottle is cheaper than purchasing just one 4 pack.

I'll just wait until I see it available in my local store. So that's on you guys.

johnisk343
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so if rootjack has no carbonation its like a flat drink???

RootJack

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnisk343 wrote:
so if rootjack has no carbonation its like a flat drink???

It has normal carbonation and plenty of foam. Imagine an orange creamsicle mixed into a high quality root beer, then we add Vitamin C, Guarana and Caffeine. We kept hearing that description from folks who tried it at the GenCon convention a couple weeks ago. It seemed pretty accurate.

johnisk343

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll have to try it sometime

RootJack

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: RootJack Introduction Reply with quote

If anyone is curious, I posted Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! and Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! of RootJack being made up on the Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!.

Please note, the videos are in reverse order.

Spirit
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: RootJack Introduction Reply with quote

RootJack wrote:
Obviously buying from ThinkGeek.com is a way for folks to get RootJack that can't otherwise, and that includes those in other countries. Strangely we have a decent following in Germany, Australia, Sweden and others. I can attribute this to our relationship to the video game Pirates, Vikings & Knights II.

So are any of those followers in Australia resellers by any chance? You wouldn't belive the cost to have a 4 or 6 pack or a carton sent down under.

RootJack

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: RootJack Introduction Reply with quote

I'm afraid none of the "followers" are distributors in Australia. Shipping out of country can be a bit salty, especially since you don't know what the customs brokers will throw in. I spent last week dealing with a similar problem on a Hardware Forum in Israel (I don't speak Hebrew, so it was extra interesting). People want it there too. There is just a balance of how strong the want is compared to how much someone is willing to pay.

Of course there is one odd side benefit to buying RootJack from ThinkGeek and having it sent to Australia... you'll probably be the only person there that has it. This will officially make you the coolest most piratiest scalliwag in Australia, right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Root Beer World Forum Index -> Brands All times are GMT - 4 Hours
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Page 2 of 3

Jump to: