Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news

Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news
A World of Root Beer Resources

In Association with Amazon.com

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Root Beer World: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good place to buy some unique root beers.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
musicfan2222
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Good place to buy some unique root beers. Reply with quote

In the search for different brands of root beer, I found a seller on ebay who is really interested in customer service. His name is Josh , and I have delt with him a few times and have never been disappointed. On ebay, his stores name is Hip hop soda pop shop .

Soda-MN-Good
Root Beer Freak
Root Beer Freak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Good place to buy some unique root beers. Reply with quote

That's me...I have roughly 50 different flavors of root beer. Over 270 flavors of soda to choose from. Stock is always changing, check it out..

http://stores.ebay.com/Hip-Hop-Soda-Pop-Shop

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - nice variety...

So heres a tribute toast with root beer in hand to you and the many mugs of suds along your happy trails. --Charles Wysocki, artist and root beer fan, 1928-2002

rblover
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some Root beers i have never seen before. Were do you get them?

Soda-MN-Good

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Good place to buy some unique root beers. Reply with quote

Years of research (I have a list of over 150 brands in glass bottles) and just knowing where to find each brand and spending the amount needed to stock it at a reasonable price.

musicfan2222

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Good place to buy some unique root beers. Reply with quote

Ok, a freind of mine pointed out that shipping from the hip hop soda shop web site is VERY high. My reply is yes, shipping root beer via mail is not the most cost effective way of getting your root beer. However, like I told him, e-mail Josh from the soda shop, as he has ALWAYS been willing to work with me to get the root beer to me in the most effective and cheap way. He even has refunded money to me when the shipping cost was cheaper than he expected.

Soda-MN-Good

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Good place to buy some unique root beers. Reply with quote

Josh here, it's guaranteed that Ebay over quotes all my shipping. Long explanation, but the short story is for me to be able to sell both cases and eaches, I had to opt for higher shipping quotes so i could list all my options.

I do list on every auction for interested parties to email me for the correct quote. If i was to setup Ebay to give the right quote, it would then offer discounts to those who purchase in larger quantities in of which i can't ship as UPS tends to break bottles.

hope that makes sense, but to sum up. i can sell any of my 275 flavors of soda and ship them for better rates than quoted on Ebay. Typically $5 or more saved depending on where in the US the items are going.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Root Beer World Forum Index -> Brands All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: