Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news

Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news
A World of Root Beer Resources

In Association with Amazon.com

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Root Beer World: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bundaberg Root Beer. Strange stuff!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doug
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Bundaberg Root Beer. Strange stuff! Reply with quote

Has anyone tryed Bundaberg root beer from Australia? Its the best root beer I didnt like. I do recommend everyone to try it at least once though. Its completely different from any I have ever had before. You have to invert the bottle before opening which just blew my mind. See for yourself.

rob1964
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Bundaberg Root Beer. Strange stuff! Reply with quote

I bought a four pack. I drank one and brought one to work for people to sample. It's different, I can drink it, but only a little at a time. My wife thought it tasted like medicine. Most of the people at work didn't like it. I also bought a four pack of Bundaberg Ginger Beer. It is one of the best ginger beers I have ever tasted. It is very smooth and has a great taste.

Doug

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Bundaberg Root Beer. Strange stuff! Reply with quote

Ill have to try the Ginger Beer. Ive had only bad experiences with that stuff. I had a ginger beer from Mexico once. Yeah, it tasted like a pure ginger extract stuck in a bottle with carbonation added to it for texture. So yeah, a smooth one sounds like it might be nice to have.

arcticpenguin
Root Beer Freak
Root Beer Freak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Bundaberg Root Beer. Strange stuff! Reply with quote

Doug wrote:
You have to invert the bottle before opening which just blew my mind.

What is that about? Sediment? Or do they put a worm in the bottle?

bojeta
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Bundaberg Root Beer. Strange stuff! Reply with quote

Like all things, a matter of taste. I enjoy the typical sweet root beers like most people, but for a real root beer experience, I don't think Bundaberg can be beat! I love the stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish it was readily available in Southern CA. Does anyone know of a source?

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you can find Bundaberg in most online stores in the shopping links here.

So heres a tribute toast with root beer in hand to you and the many mugs of suds along your happy trails. --Charles Wysocki, artist and root beer fan, 1928-2002

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Root Beer World Forum Index -> Brands All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: