Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news

Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news
A World of Root Beer Resources

In Association with Amazon.com

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Root Beer World: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Collection pics?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don_of_the_Dead
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Collection pics? Reply with quote

Hello, new guy here, and I am a writer for EternalCollector.com we showcase super collections, we mostly do toys but are branching out to showcase other unique collections. I'd love to see some pics of Root Beer collections, bottles, signs etc. Feel free to stop by and submit your collection pics I look forward to seeing them.

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the weblinks for some interesting collections. I have a decent collection, but most of it's in storage. One day...

So heres a tribute toast with root beer in hand to you and the many mugs of suds along your happy trails. --Charles Wysocki, artist and root beer fan, 1928-2002

centaura
Root Beer Fantasizer
Root Beer Fantasizer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: Collection pics? Reply with quote

Shoot - I have pics of most of my root beer bottle collection, but my scanner is still packed. I recently moved, and took photos of my bottles lined up on the shelf I had installed in my old condo before I packed them all up. Now they're still packed, but I'm almost done with their new display shelf. I want to get them back out again as I've lost count of the number of bottles that I have - somewhere in the 130 range, I think, but I want to count again.

-Centaura

Spikenard
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have most of my signs up for sale. You can see or download their pictures from my website (www.vintagerootbeer.com) if you like. Click on the thumb and download the larger picture. I will be putting up my bottles and a lot of go-withs shortly.

Spikenard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Root Beer World Forum Index -> Collectibles All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: